07 January 2022

November 2021

In November, we said goodbye to our foster pup Chip sooner than expected...he was one of the most loved foster pups we've had so it was a bit heart-breaking. 

Dale took Kimball to see Venom. We celebrated his 38th birthday with spice cake, and he can still blow out all those candles!

Judy took a girls trip with some friends to the Pioneer Woman's mercantile in Pawhuska. We ate lots, shopped, and played plenty of games. 

Thanksgiving feast at Lily's school

 Becca is determined to have a light purple van when she grows up. She also wants to change her name to Frosty Flay Crystal when she grows up. She keeps getting better and better at buckling herself in the car, which is amazing!

Kimball asked if he can drive our Dodge Caravan once he has his license instead of the car because it has more room. Other funny Kimball quotes:

  • "I'm going to take great pride in my hubcaps"
  • "I think I'm going to be a dragon for Christmas next year" (He meant Halloween)
  • "So is the black market just really cheap?" Mom "um, it's really illegal" K "like what?!" Mom "drugs, organs, weapons". K "on Black Friday?!!!"
He also spoke in Sacrament meeting.

Lily told me "My body drives me nuts because when I hear music it starts to dance."

Cameron competed in his first robotics competition with the Ada Library Book Bots in Shawnee. They placed 7th (I believe). He spoke in Sacrament meeting. 

\

We said goodbye to Grandma Bundy and Uncle Rob after they spent a week with us, Kimball marched lots with band, we raked up some leaves, celebrated Thanksgiving with friends in the ward, and started getting ready for Christmas. 

No comments: