23 February 2020

Becca turns 3!

This birthday has been highly anticipated by Becca who was thrilled to no longer be 2! On her birthday she asked me if she was 3, and when I said yes, she asked if Shadow was still 2. When I said yes, she was so excited. Apparently it did not sit well with her to share her age with the dog.

Her birthday was on a Sunday so we went to church. Dale had meetings after church so the rest of us came home and I finished her Paw Patrol cake.

When Dale came home we sang Happy Birthday. Even though she had practiced, it was too much to blow out the candles so Lily did the honors.
Becca loved opening presents and examining each one before she moved on to the next one.
We ate cake and ice cream.
Later we had Mac & Cheese with Kool Aid for dinner.

Happy Birthday Becca-Boo! We sure love you!

In case you can't tell, this little princess loves Frozen and Paw Patrol!

No comments: