04 November 2013

Halloween 2013

Kimball decided he wanted to be Bumblebee from the Transformers for Halloween and I was really stressing on how I was going to make his costume, until I went to the local children's consignment sale and found a Bumblebee costume for $6! You can't beat that :). I also found a dinosaur costume for Cameron so everyone (including me!) was happy...
I LOVE this picture of Cam smiling up at Kimball!
On Halloween, Cameron's class went to a local theater to watch a Halloween movie, and I got to join him...
 Afterwards, we baked a bunch of candy corn sugar cookies to take to Kimball's class Halloween party...his class played a bunch of games and it was fun to see both of my boys interacting with their classmates.

That night our ward had a trunk-or-treat where Cameron mastered the "hit-and-run" technique of going to every trunk whether it was supervised or not and ended up with at least twice as much candy as Kimball (who spent most of his time inside playing the games). 

We carved our pumpkins with my pumpkin as an American flag, Dale & Kimball carving a spooky face and Cameron designing his own pumpkin face...
We went trick-or-treating to the "popular" neighborhood this year which ended up being a crazy mass of people walking door to door. Next year we'll just go around our own neighborhood! It was a fun Halloween and it's so much fun having the boys be old enough to enjoy and understand it more.

No comments: