01 January 2012

Christmas in Albuquerque

This year we decided to surprise Judy's family in Albuquerque...we showed up on Christmas Eve and it was hilarious watching everyone's reactions! Grandma couldn't process why there were little kids in her house and then her eyes and mouth got huge when she realized who those little kids were :). It was a lot of crazy, crowded, loud fun.

Sprinkling Reindeer food
K kept exclaiming stuff like "This is the bestest Christmas ever!" and I felt the same...holidays are so much more fun now that we have kids old enough to enjoy and appreciate them. I made matching dinosaur jammies for Dale, K & C and have yet to get a picture of them all together but K is wearing them in the pic above.

Santa brought our boys a garbage truck and a fire truck and these vehicles are very popular right now.
 K even wrote out on my gift who it was for and from...this mama's heart was proud!
 All in all, we had a blast! Dale & I got to go on a double date to Sweet Tomatoes and Hinkle with my brother and his wife. We had a fun afternoon of mini golf, go-karts, and laser tag without taking a single picture...

1 comment:

Meghan & Chase said...

That is awesome that you surprised them! I bet it was so hard not to say anything. We're glad to had the best Christmas "ever!" Thanks for sharing